Sunday, March 14, 2010

Klasikalsnakjak and Fapjack

On this last friday, one of the co-workers of flapjack desdroyed episode one of LBB (Little Big Bastards) but I managed to get him back by hacking into Fapjack and posting a stupid post in the heat of anger. I apologize to the "readers" that Malcolm was talking about. If you are out there. Peace.

Episode 1 and 2 of LBB will be on air on Monday 15th, hopefully my hours of work will pay off. Chears and prosperity to Kalsikalsnakjak and fapjack, brother blogs.

-Will-

4 comments:

  1. first, you are talking to yourself so you shoudl definitely get yourself checked about that, second that post just made you sound more and more like a megalomania-cal bitch! so get yourself checked for that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut up dude, im still proud of myself!
    Im crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job erick! Way to tell me not to talk to myself when you are doing it too!

    ReplyDelete